¬† ¬† Most people that discuss the ‚Äúeconomic collapse‚ÄĚ focus on what is coming in the future.¬† And without a doubt, we are on the verge of some incredibly hard times.¬† But what often gets neglected is the immense permanent damage that has been done to the U.S. economy by the long-term economic collapse that […]
In my recent post on Ebola I mentioned that the turn off point for Africa being able to handle an epidemic was in the 70s and 80s. That‚Äôs worth a full post on its own. The first thing to understand is this: 3rd world GDP growth in the post-war liberal period (roughtly 46-68 or so), […]
The new book, ‘Capitalism: A Ghost Story,’ explores the blurred connection between corporations and the foundations they endow. The following is an excerpt from Arundhati Roy’s new book,¬†Capitalism: A Ghost Story,¬†¬†(Haymarket Books, 2014).¬†¬†Reprinted here with permission. What follows in this essay might appear to some to be a somewhat harsh critique. On the other hand, […]
http://slavyangrad.org/2014/08/15/summary-of-novorossia/ OBAMA‚ÄôS NAZIS, #1: A Summary of the Situation in Embattled ‚ÄėNew Russia,‚Äô Ukraine‚Äôs Southeast Video: A Summary of the Situation in the Embattled Novorossiya Translation from Russian by Alan and Alya Bailey, Subtitles by Marcel Sardo / Edited by Olga L. and Gleb Bazov Alexey Mozgovoy: The peaceful population is being eliminated […]
- 1 WHY US Is TERRIFIED Of RUSSIA, CHINA
- 2 US 'DEEP STATE' SOLD OUT COUNTER-TERRORISM TO KEEP Itself In Business
- 3 The UNITED STATES Of ... "FALSE FLAGS"
- 4 Former Israeli Defense Minister CONFIRMS Israeli COLLABORATION With ISIS In Syria
- 5 Bannon Down, Pentagon Up, Neocons In?
- 6 Are We Truly Ready for the Consequences of a War with China?
- 7 Washington Plans to Nuke Russia and China
- 8 THE 9/11 HAS DESTROYED AMERICA
- 9 Why DPRK(aka, North Korea) Want Nukes?
- 10 Video: RETREAT of ISIS-Daesh, SYRIAN ARMY MAKES IMPORTANT GAINS in Homs Province