Fake News? Al-Jazeera Films FALSE FLAG FAKE Chemical Attacks against Civilians in Syria, But US Blames It on the Assad Gov’t

Post Categories: Europe
Sputnik News/Sophie Mangal | Sunday, May 7, 2017, 11:16 Beijing

170405-anvi-haley-tease_ykjrbg

Note from Tom: I want to thank ICH readers for pointing out the fact that this story has been denied by Al Jazeera (Al Jazeera responds to Sputnik chemical attack report: Russian agency Sputnik has published fake news about Al Jazeera – its claims amount to defamation punishable by law.) Please read the comments at the base of the article.

However, Time will tell if the story is false.

Updated 05/05/2017 – 9:40 PST – The following notice appears on the original page of this article at the Sputnick News website

Information about television channel Al-Jazeera’s stringers allegedly filming a staged chemical attack by government forces against civilians in Syria was not confirmed.

On May 4, citing a military and diplomatic source, RIA Novosti news agency as well as other Russian media published an article alleging that Qatar-based television channel Al-Jazeera’s stringers filmed a staged attack in the settlements of Seraqeb, Erich and Jisr Shughur (Idlib province). According to the source, the filming was ordered from a European country.

After a rigorous check, this information was not confirmed by other sources. The agency cannot consider this information credible and tenders apologies to its readers and subscribers.

======

A false flag fake chemical attack against civilians has recently been filmed by al-Jazeera stringers in Syria, and it was ordered from a European country, a military and diplomatic source revealed on Thursday.

“The “effectiveness” of the White Helmets’ TV-spectacle of accusing Syrian authorities of attacking civilians in Khan Shaykhun with sarin inspired terrorists to continue filming the fake ‘series’.

According to info confirmed via several channels, al-Jazeera television channel stringers have recently filmed a staged, fake scene of an alleged chemical attack against civilians by the Syrian Army,” the source told Sputnik.

The source said around 30 fire engines and ambulances, as well as 70 local residents with children transported from a refugee camp were used in the filming across three locations in Idlib province, including Jisr Shughur.

“A multiple simultaneous uploading of filmed fake footage with ‘screaming’ social media comments was due to take place in the next few days (by Sunday) at the separate command of a mastermind and sponsor of the film in one of the European countries,” he added.

This filming appears to be ordered from a European country, the source said.

In December 2016, Egyptian police detained a man for making staged “wounded children” photos, which he was planning to use to misrepresent on social media as photos of destruction and injured people in Syria’s Aleppo.

91185a9f78aa45c2bf10b8173edfb237_18

The revelation comes in the wake of a chemical incident in the Idlib province which was followed by a US missile attack against Syria.

On April 4, the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces claimed that 80 people were killed and 200 injured in a suspected chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, blaming the Syrian government. Damascus vehemently rejected the accusations and said militants and their allies were responsible.

Early April 7, the United States launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the Syrian military airfield in Ash Sha’irat, located about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the city of Homs. US President Donald Trump said the attack was a response to the alleged chemical weapon use in Syria’s Idlib, which Washington blames on the Syrian government. Russia described the attack as an aggression against a sovereign state.

Earlier, the Russian Foreign Ministry reminded the Trump administration that all chemical weapons had been taken out of Syria in mid-2014 with the help of the previous administration of ex-president Barack Obama.

Syrian President Bashar Assad said in an interview with Sputnik that Western states are blocking attempts to investigate the Idlib chemical incident because in the event of a probe it will be established that the “attack” was a false flag and lie.

The OPCW announced in January 2016 that Syria’s weapons arsenal had been destroyed in accordance with an agreement reached after the 2013 Ghouta attack.

 

By Sputnik News

 

***This article was first published by Sputnik News I had mistakenly attributed it to Al-Jazeera. I apologize for the error. Tom Feeley

 

A related news from Inside Syria Media Center

 

Al-Jazeera & White Helmets stage fake ‘chemical attack’ – new details

 

17

 

According to the information confirmed by several channels on May 1, aided by Al-Jazeera’s professional crew including cameraman Samir Samarin, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham militants and the so-called ‘White Helmets’ have recently filmed a staged, fake movie of an alleged chemical attack against civilians by the Syrian Army in Saraqeb village not far from Idlib.

Around 30 fire-trucks and ambulances, as well as local residents with children from an Idlib-based refugee camp were engaged in the filming of the movie.

According to FARS News, the White Helmets in Idlib are paid around 1,000 Syrian pounds per clip.

For better trustworthiness, the filming crew burned tires to produce thick smoke.

The shooting was conducted from two spots (near the oil factory and a TV tower) from different angles using a drone. Such filmings took place in Arihah and Jisr al-Shughour towns.

The footages will be published in 15 days after a provocative shelling of the SAA positions aimed at causing retaliatory measures.

 

Co-Editor Sophie Mangal again, Inside Syria Media Center

Related articles:

Add Comments

  • Name (required)
  • Mail (required)
2+5= (required)

Most Popular