When it comes to the Ukraine proxy war, which started in earnest just about one year ago with the violent coup that overthrew then president Yanukovich and replaced him with a local pro-US oligarch, there has been no ambiguity who the key actors were: on the left, we had the west, personified by the US, the European Union, and NATO in general; while on the right we had Russia. In fact, if there was any confusion, it was about the role of that other “elephant in the room” – China. To be sure, a question few asked throughout the Ukraine civil war is just whose side is China leaning toward. After all the precarious balance of power between NATO and Russia had resulted in a stalemate in which neither side has an obvious advantage (even as the Ukraine economy died, and its currency hyperinflated, waiting for a clear winner), and the explicit or implicit support of China to either camp would make all the difference in the world, not to mention the world’s most formidable axis.
US Provokes Russia: British, US Troops Parade thru a Border City Narva, Estonia
US armored vehicles flying American flags were paraded Tuesday through the Estonian city of Narva, just a few hundred yards from the Russian border. The provocative action, coming on the heels of the first anniversary of the US-orchestrated coup in Kiev, underscores the transformation of the entire region into a zone of military confrontation, with potentially catastrophic implications for the peoples of not only Eastern Europe, but the entire planet. Spearheaded by the fascistic Right Sector militia, the coup that toppled the government of President Viktor Yanukovych on February 22 of last year was carried out with the direct support and intimate involvement of the US government.
Marudo: The Northern IMPERIAL Power Has Entered A Dangerous Phase Of Desperation
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced a new mandatory visa requirement for all Americans visiting the country. The leader also called to review and downsize the number of US embassy staff in Caracas. “In order to protect our country…I have decided to implement a system of compulsory visas for all Americans entering Venezuela,” Maduro said in a speech on Saturday. This is a reciprocal measure and now all Americans will have to pay tourist visa fees equal to what “a Venezuelan pays to travel to the US.” When announcing the new regulations for US tourists, Maduro said that Venezuela apprehended American citizens who were involved in “espionage activities.”
Why the Rise of Fascism is Again the Issue
Above all, they want Ukraine’s mighty neighbour, Russia. They want to Balkanise or dismember Russia and exploit the greatest source of natural gas on earth. As the Arctic ice melts, they want control of the Arctic Ocean and its energy riches, and Russia’s long Arctic land border. Their man in Moscow used to be Boris Yeltsin, a drunk, who handed his country’s economy to the West. His successor, Putin, has re-established Russia as a sovereign nation; that is his crime. The responsibility of the rest of us is clear. It is to identify and expose the reckless lies of warmongers and never to collude with them. It is to re-awaken the great popular movements that brought a fragile civilisation to modern imperial states. Most important, it is to prevent the conquest of ourselves: our minds, our humanity, our self respect. If we remain silent, victory over us is assured, and a holocaust beckons.
What’s Behind Ukraine’s Secret Weapons Deal with the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
U.S. President Barack Obama apparently is going ahead with his plan for NATO missiles to be placed in Ukraine aimed against Moscow, but found a way to do it that won’t violate the warnings by Russia’s President Vladimir Putin against Washington’s directly supplying those arms to Ukraine (such as is demanded of Obama by congressional Republicans, and even by a few hawkish Democrats — all passionate supporters of Hillary Clinton). Obama’s subordinate (or dependent local leader), the President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, is now arranging to receive those weapons via a less direct channel; and this arrangement couldn’t happen if the U.S. White House were opposed to it. The idea might even have originated inside the White House.
- Glenn Greenwald: WHY DOES THE FBI HAVE TO MANUFACTURE ITS OWN PLOTS IF TERRORISM AND ISIS ARE SUCH GRAVE THREATS?
- Colin Todhunter: UK Environment Minister Owen Paterson, “Stop Promoting Ideology and Falsehoods to Push GMOs!”
- Michel Chossudovsky: Obama’s “Fake War” against the Islamic State (ISIS): The Islamic State is Protected by the US and Its NATO Allies
- Dale Han: A Dispatch from Pyongyang, DPRK: A Lengthy But Comprehensive and Thorough Report on “North Korea”
By Allan Bogle
All European shades of ISIL colour black: Neonazism of Europe and Fascism in the Arab World How did Europe manage to drag Arabs to the wrong side of history – a confusion, pride, shame and denial – all which resurfaces again, 75 years after. How is this possible that the ‘never-again’ takes place today? Do […]
By Eric Zuesse
U.S. President Barack Obama has stated many times his case against Russia — the reason for the economic sanctions. In his National Security Strategy 2015, he uses the term “aggression” 18 times, and 17 of them are referring specifically to only one country as “aggressive”: Russia. However, not once does he say there what the “aggression” consisted of: […]
By Finian CUNNINGHAM
Russia is in a dilemma. How can it work through a peaceful settlement over the Ukraine conflict – and avoid a wider, more terrible war – when it is having to communicate with imbeciles and vassals? We are referring to the American and European leaders, respectively. The problem of trying to have a conversation with […]
By The Washington's Blog
There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes. In the following 42 instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admits to it, either orally or in writing: (1) Japanese troops […]
By Arkady DZIUBA
Cyprus and Russia: “Work Together and in Focused Fashion” Europe is obviously involved in Ukraine’s civil conflict. The Minsk accords confirm the fact. But whatever they say in Brussels, Europe has a long way to go before reaching unity on the issue. The 28 states constituting the European Union have to face the problem of […]
By Valentin KATASONOV
Despite the chilling nature of the global debt and individual country debt figures cited in the report published by the well-known consulting firm McKinsey in February 2015, for the most part these figures are incomplete and underestimated. The situation is in fact far worse. This is clearly illustrated by the US, whose share of global […]
- Showdown in Athens: Greece Failed Again Or Survive?
- China “Pivots” Everywhere Based on a “New Type of Int’l Relations Centered on ‘Win-Win’ Cooperation” BUT NOT the US’s “Bully-or-Bomb Exceptionalist” Approach
- IMF Loans to Ukraine: Aimed at Total Destabilization
- Polish Farmers Ride Tractors to Warsaw, Demand Aid after Russian Trade Ban (VIDEO)
False Flags, Secret Prisons, Media Censorship, The Rounding Up of Alleged “Terrorists” … : Totalitarian Rule in America
By Joachim Hagopian
Every day signs are looming larger than life as we know it in the wealthiest nation on earth that it’s about to crash and burn, forever changing not for the better. The latest wake-up call arrived in a Guardian article earlier this week. The story features a secret prison not unlike the CIA torture detention centers all […]
- Our Embarrassing, Servile Media: Does the New York Times Just Print Everything the Gov’t Tells It?
- New Report on Lynching in the United States Reveals Violent History of National Oppression
- The West Losing Control of the Narrative and It’s Really Starting to BUG THEM …
- Digital Electronic “Internet of Things”(IoT) and “Smart Grid Technologies” to Fully Eviscerate Privacy
By Colin Todhunter
So You Want to Help Africa Mr Paterson? Then Stop Promoting Ideology and Falsehoods to Push GMOs According to Mathew Holehouse in the UK’s Telegraph newspaper (here), former UK Environment Minister Owen Paterson will this week accuse the European Union and Greenpeace of condemning people in the developing world to death by refusing to accept […]
By Eva Golinger
Recently, several different spokespersons for the Obama administration have firmly claimed the United States government is not intervening in Venezuelan affairs. Department of State spokeswoman Jen Psaki went so far as to declare, “The allegations made by the Venezuelan government that the United States is involved in coup plotting and destabilization are baseless and false.” Psaki then […]
- Pretext for Regime Change in Argentina? The Politicization of the AMIA Investigation
- Role of British Imperialism in the Atlantic Slave Trade Highlighted in Television Mini-Series
- THE U.S. MEDIA AND THE 13-YEAR-OLD YEMENI BOY BURNED TO DEATH LAST MONTH BY A U.S. DRONE
- The Terror We Give Is the Terror We Get
- North Korean UN Diplomats Challenge US Government Hostile Policy Against the DPRK
- Europe, Korea: Sacrificial Lamb? US Use Them Slow Its Own Economic Downfall, While Threatening China, Russia, Koreas
- The NPT, Israel & Nuclear Exceptionalism
- 69¢ of Each US Tax Dollar Goes to WAR: Obama the War President
- 1 China Sides with Russia over Ukraine Issue
- 2 Geopolitically, Russia, India, and China Just Sent a Powerful Message Westward
- 3 Why the Rise of Fascism is Again the Issue
- 4 Nemtsov Murder: Two Years Ago President Putin Warned About Exactly This Type of “False Flag”
- 5 False Flag: CIA May Have Assassinated Nemtsov In Moscow To BLAME PUTIN
- 6 Greece Proposing AUSTERITY on the BANKING CLASS Rather Than the WORKING CLASS
- 7 US Provokes Russia: British, US Troops Parade thru a Border City Narva, Estonia
- 8 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature, Harold Pinter Made the Following Observation on US
- 9 Meet The Big Wallets Pushing Obama Towards A New Cold War With Russia
- 10 Marudo: The Northern IMPERIAL Power Has Entered A Dangerous Phase Of Desperation