- Syrian No-fly Zone Means War with Russia
- Syria’s Minister for National Reconciliation: “The West Supports the Terrorism That They Pretend To Be Combating”
- Video: Morales DENOUNCES ISRAEL, US, Imperialism and Capitalism at UN Speech
- President Rousseff Ousted Over Her Opposition to Neoliberalism: The US-installed Puppet Temer
The enforcement of a “no-fly” zone in Syria would mean a US war with both Syria and Russia, the top US uniformed commander told the Senate Armed Services Committee Thursday. Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, spelled out the grave implications of the policy advocated by both predominant sections within the Republican Party as well as Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton amid rising violence in Syria and increasing pressure by Washington on the Russian government to unilaterally agree to grounding its own aircraft as well as those of the Syrian government. Secretary of State John Kerry has repeatedly demanded that Russia adhere to what would essentially be a one-sided “no-fly” zone under conditions in which US warplanes would continue carrying out airstrikes.
US Has Failed AGAIN: China Joins Russia In Syria: Realigning New Anti-Terrorist Alliance
The US has failed to fulfill its commitments in accordance with the Russia-US agreement on the cessation of hostilities in Syria. On September 19, Syrian government forces said they were pulling out of the agreement in view of multiple violations by the rebels the United States was responsible for. On September 17, the US-led coalition delivered air strikes against Syrian government forces near the eastern city of Deir ez-Zor in gross violation of the deal. The failure to keep its side of the bargain has put into question the credibility of the United States and raised the issue of America’s future role in the post-conflict peace-building. With Turkey, a US NATO ally, padding its own canoe and US-supported rebels hurling insults at American special operators, the clout of the United States in Syria seems to be far from being overwhelming.
THE US ROAD MAP TO BALKANIZE SYRIA
Forget about those endless meetings between Sergei Lavrov and John Kerry; forget about Russia’s drive to prevent chaos from reigning in Syria; forget about the possibility of a real ceasefire being implemented and respected by US jihad proxies. Jonathan Cook is a Nazareth- based journalist and winner of the Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism Forget about the Pentagon investigating what really happened around its bombing ‘mistake’ in Deir Ezzor. The definitive proof of the Empire of Chaos’s real agenda in Syria may be found in a 2012 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document declassified in May last year. As you scroll down the document, you will find page 291, section C, which reads (in caps, originally): Forget about
the Pentagon investigating what really happened around its bombing ‘mistake’ in Deir Ezzor.
Obama Protects Terrorists: US Rescue ISIS
Testimonies of Syrian Soldiers Who Witnessed the US Airstrikes These testimonies by Syrian soldiers who are fighting the Islamic State rebels (ISIS-Daesh) confirm what we already know. The United States of America is not fighting the terrorists in Syria. The Obama administration, with the support of its allies including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, is supporting the Islamic State (ISIS Daesh) Obama’s counterterrorism campaign in Syria and Iraq is bogus. Read carefully: The testimonies confirm the unspoken truth: OBAMA IS PROTECTING THE TERRORISTS – We [Syrian soldiers] first thought the aircraft are support to us after the first 2 shots, but we quickly found out that they are targeting our forces aggressively, while we were fighting IS terrorists. The aircraft used cluster bombs against us.
The US Desperately Pumps ‘Humanitarian’ Smokescreen for FAILING Syria Ceasefire
Washington’s lie about seeking a genuine ceasefire in Syria is in danger of being exposed for the world to see. So, hilariously, a charade is being hurriedly orchestrated in order to hide this ignominy. As usual, the Syrian government is being scapegoated for the real cause of violence in the country. That real cause is Washington’s state-sponsored terrorist-fueled war for regime change. After four days of continuing deadly breaches by US-backed «rebels» since the Kerry-Lavrov ceasefire deal was implemented last Monday, Washington and the dutiful Western mainstream media are preparing the inevitable excuses.
- Murray Hunter: DMCA Abuse: How Corporations are Using US Copyright Law to Harass and Silence Individuals
- Pepe Escobar: Les Deplorables: This Is a Circus Quite Fitting for a Self-Described “Indispensable Nation” Where “Evil” Has …
- Abayomi Azikiwe: Non-Aligned Movement Holds 17th Summit in Venezuela While the Global Crisis of Capitalism Worsens
By Pepe Escobar
You may have never heard of LEMOA. In Global South terms, LEMOA (Logistics Exchange Memorandum Agreement) is quite a big thing, signed in late August by Indian Defense Minister Mohan Parrikar and Pentagon supremo Ash Carter. As Carter spun it four months before the signing, LEMOA rules that US forces “may” be deployed to India under special […]
By PETER KORZUN
The September parliamentary elections in Russia resulted in a big win for Russian President Vladimir Putin. The ruling United Russia party gained an absolute majority of seats. All other parties represented in the parliament back the national leader. With the broad support he enjoys at home, the Russian president is becoming more and more popular […]
By DMITRIY SEDOV
What happened in Berlin was as expected: in the wake of the regional elections, the ruling CDU/CSU–SPD coalition has collapsed. The ruling parties suffered a serious defeat. The SPD won just 21.6 percent of the vote while the CDU won 17.6 percent and the two parties do not now have enough votes to form a […]
By PEPE ESCOBAR
The summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) came and went in Isla Margarita, Venezuela, virtually invisible to Western corporate media. NAM nowadays congregates every African nation except South Sudan; most of Latin America – except Brazil, Argentina and Mexico (they are observers); and most of Asia and the Middle East (China is an observer). So […]
By FEDERICO PIERACCINI
On May 30, 2016 Manila’s parliament appointed Rodrigo Roa Duterte as the sixteenth president of the Philippines following his election victory over rival Mar Roxas with over seven million votes. Born in Maasin 71 years ago, Duterte has had a long career in public administration, having served as mayor of Davoa city for more than […]
- Les Deplorables: This Is a Circus Quite Fitting for a Self-Described “Indispensable Nation” Where “Evil” Has …
- Putin to institutionalize a China-like Rotational Power Succession System in Russia
- The US Mainstream Media Ignores CIA Cover-up on Torture
- Cutting the Cords of Empire: The Spectacle of US Elections
The world’s top ten corporations, including Apple, Shell and Walmart, have a combined revenue that is greater than the combined income of the 180 “poorest” countries out of the world’s total 195 sovereign states. The figures, which reveal that Walmart, Apple and Shell alone are now richer than Russia, Belgium and Sweden, were released by […]
By Mike Whitney
If black athletes in the NFL honestly think that African Americans who live under Old Glory are as ‘equally protected ‘as whites, then they should stand up during the national anthem and sing-along. But if they know that blacks aren’t getting a square deal, and that blacks can be gunned down at any time by […]
Genetically Modified Seeds, Global Agribusiness and the Destruction of Farming: Is India about to Make a Catastrophic Mistake with GM Mustard?
By Colin Todhunter
“The Dead Cannot Make a Comeback” Global oilseed, agribusiness and biotech corporations are engaged in a long-term attack on India’s local cooking oil producers. In just 20 years, they have reduced India from self-sufficiency in cooking oil to importing half its needs. Now the government’s attempts to impose GM mustard seed threaten to wipe out a […]
By CHOE SANG-HUN
Yu Woo-sung, a defector from North Korea, in 2014 in Seoul, South Korea. Mr. Yu, who was cleared after his arrest in 2013 on spying charges, is featured in the film “Spy Nation.” Credit Jean Chung for The New York Times SEOUL, South Korea — They were beaten and forced to make false confessions. Many […]
- BEWARE THE COMING OBAMA CENTER, A FORCE FOR CONFLICT & DISRUPTION
- Rooting Out the North Korean Nuclear Crisis: The Past and Present US Role
- The New York Times: Film Shines Light on South Korean Spy Agency’s Fabrication of Enemies
- The New York Times Reports “RUMORS, MISINFORMATION and Anonymity: The Challenges of Reporting on North Korea”
- 1 US Has Failed AGAIN: China Joins Russia In Syria: Realigning New Anti-Terrorist Alliance
- 2 THE US ROAD MAP TO BALKANIZE SYRIA
- 3 Syrian No-fly Zone Means War with Russia
- 4 Russian Reaction To US Attack: Third World War Has Never Been So Close
- 5 RUSSIA DISCOVER THAT NEGOTIATION WITH WASHINGTON IS POINTLESS, MEANINGLESS
- 6 Duterte and the Multipolar Strategy That Shakes Washington
- 7 Video: Morales DENOUNCES ISRAEL, US, Imperialism and Capitalism at UN Speech
- 8 What Is BRICS Member India Really Up To?
- 9 Handle With Care: American Psycho System A 'Co-worker Of God'
- 10 Putin Makes HIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN